Thursday 26 November 2015

A Slice Of Autism Christmas Survival Guide...

December can be a tricky time for many children on the Spectrum.
So I have created a 'Survival Guide' to the Festive season looking at all aspects of family life including;

  • Food and family meals
  • School
  • Parties and pantomimes etc
  • Looking after yourself
  • Routine / Social Stories
  • Sensory issues
  • And the big days itself ......to name but a few
There will be helpful links,videos, helplines,visuals and little pick me ups along the way so we can get through the madness that is December together!


I will share a page each day on my Facebook page during Advent...
http;//www.facebook.com/sliceofautism/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

And the full Calendar can be seen on my website now at...
http://asliceofautism.blogspot.co.uk/  

Or why not subscribe to my blogs via the link on my blog to have the handy tips delivered straight to your inbox each day, so you dont miss out?

I hope it will be useful for you!

Mrs M x

No comments:

Post a Comment